Saturday, March 1, 2014

MyFirst Post in 2014

This is my first post in 2014. Long time I did not write here in my blog, it's about 4 months. 
But it does not mean I do not make anything for 4 months. I still make some cards, scrapbook layout or any projects. 
 Any works that I made just got photographed through my smartphone. Then I upload them on Facebook and Instagram.

It's Saturday night. How is your Saturday night gals?
I just stay at home,,but I will go for dinner with my dear husband.
Although only dinner, but it means so much to me.
 These days my husband is very busy, almost no time for me. :(
In the weekend he still work, yeah some report must be done soon.

Now lets talk about my work. :) :)
I made this card for my talented friend Melania Deasy, owner of Deasy Designs and the Galery Idol 2013 Winner. I'm so proud of her.
Her birthday is on November, but i ' ve had the time to make her this card :



Supplies :
Cardstock : Kraft Paper
Pattern Paper : Kaiser Kraft
Stamp image : magnolia stamp
Ink : memento
Coloring : copic marker
Punch : Punch a bunch
Die cut : Lifestyle, cuttlebug
Embossing powder : Stampendous embossing enamel
Other : from my stash  

I love when heard that she love my card. 
Ok I think enough for today. 
Happy weekend. ^^


2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Ayuuuu how are you...your coloring is sooo beautiful and she is a cute Image...kartunya imut dan manis sekali Ayu...pasti yg menerima bahagia yaa..apa kabarmu say...kangen...masih kerja di Bank kah...kabar2i ya Ayu...hugs

Ginny Laura said...

WOW Keren nie artikelnya
Sambil baca artikel ini, Aku numpang promosi deh !
Agen Bola, Bandar Bola Online, Situs Taruhan Bola, 7meter